Xplore Signs & Digital recognises that its day-to-day operations and products have both a positive and negative impact on the environment. We are fully committed to minimising the pollution and harmful effects of its actions and products wherever practicable. We will ensure that every aspect of our activities are conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical .
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
Xplore Signs & Digital aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, and customers, an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total global activities.
By this policy Xplore Signs & Digital recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure its continuing effectiveness.
- We now send approx 15% of our waste to landfill.
- We recycle different products: dibond, foam, acrylic, and polycarbonate, all are 100% recyclable.
- We only use FSC paper for all paperwork.